Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"bean" who I am

In Hong Kong, we had the opportunity to visit a Starbucks to get a cup of coffee.  I noticed their advertisement and took this picture.  I thought Starbucks shares their story clearly and simply.   Can we share the Gospel and the Christian story with such clarity and simplicity?  

Starbucks knows the process of maturing the "bean" to make coffee.  Are you involved in the process of Christian maturity in a supportive and encouraging community to glorify God?  

Starbucks is attempting to reach the world with coffee.  Am I, are you, involved in reaching the world with the Gospel?

Starbucks knows that the rich flavor of coffee only comes out of the bean when it is roasted and put in hot water.  What comes out of us when we go through the fire or find ourselves in hot water?  

May I say, "Starbucks - reaching the world one bean at a time"?   Can I say, "Christian - reaching the world by "bean" (being) who I am in Christ"?  

For more information, go to www.e3leadershipgroup.net.





















No comments:

Post a Comment